Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Love.Life.Dance.

Plie plie pirouette pointe
A jump, a lift and a beautiful jive
She turns, she swirls
She swoons, she whirls
She’s on the stage,
With a smile on her face
And all she looks for
is a face
I do only have one chance
She tells herself
She looks about
But no one’s around
I cant do it
She tells herself
There’s no way
I can do this alone
Oh come on,
A voice tells her
This is your dream
You can make it true
Somewhere inside
Her strengths arise
She looks ready
To take everything in her stride
This is my only chance
She tells herself
Cuz after all
All she wants to do
Is dance.

2 comments:

Aashrey said...

I can be all ghaati and say "Chance pe Dance"

Or I can just admire this beautifully written poem and say well done.

Apoorva said...

Haha, chance pe dance :)
Thank You:).

P.S. Where the hell have you been? :P