Friday, March 5, 2010

Inspiration.

I do not understand why inspiration hits when I least expect it. But I'm glad it does. A song, someone's words, a conversation, a picture- anything can trigger the spark that makes you lose a whole evening in reminisces and future planning.
I wish I could change somethings about myself, then, sometimes I think I'd rather be who I am. No changes. After all, shouldn't the world know me for who I am? Lately I've realized that the "world" doesn't really matter. No one does actually. Except. Family. Friends. My world begins and stops right there. I don't have to be someone else, cause my family has seen me at my best and worst and my friends accept me for who I am.
Why should pretense be a part of who I am? That was never me, never will be.

Why I'm going off on a tangent, I don't know. I think dreams are important. Especially scary ones. They inspire me enough, so I can go back and change them to my liking. What I do hate about myself is the fact that I have these millions of plans in my head that never get accomplished. Things that I should do, want to do, but never get around to doing it. People I want to be in touch with, people I want in my life, but never get around to calling them and telling them how special they are. I'm taking charge of my life now. Letting go of previous inhibitions and social obligations that bound me. Going to do exactly what I want to do. And be good at it. I think I've lived my enough in oblivion. It's time to change the viewing glass and remove the rose tints. I think it's time to embrace life.

I haven't been living enough. Just surviving. Living starts now. And so does the fun and satisfaction. Belief. One word I need to believe in. Myself.

Time to prove that the dreams you dream, really do come true!♥

1 comment:

Vaibhav jain said...

aporva, nice wrtn! i agree to wht u wrote! its the time that we fake away this flesh of life we have had on us since long and live the way we want to!
have a good beginning!